Provides integration into Xero including the ability to create, update and query master data and transactions.
126.96.36.199 - changed the GenerateCertificate to include the start and end certificate lines.
Type: List Input
GenerateCertificate - used to create a Connection to Xero
Create - create a record or transaction
Update - update a record or transaction
Find - search for a record or transaction with a SQL-style filter
FindById - retrieve a specific record or transaction by its ID
The Action to be taken. Note that GenerateCertificate is a special Action (see Setting up a Connection Xero)
Type: List Input
The Module to perform the selected action against.
Type: Xml Output
The response information received back when execution has completed.
To begin using this Connector, refer to Setting up a Connection to Xero. Once the Connection has been set up, load an appropriate Node Sample.
For additional information on supported requests, refer to https://developer.xero.com/documentation/api/api-overview.
Setting up a Connection to Xero
1. Prepare a certificate
- Create a new Flowgear Workflow and drop the Xero Connector on to it
- Set the Action property to GenerateCertificate
- Run the Workflow (or run the Node)
- Open the ResponseXml property in the logs, it contains information needed for the steps below.
2. Configure your Xero account
- In a separate browser tab, open https://app.xero.com/Application/ (click Add Application if you're not automatically taken to the Setup an Application screen)
- Under Are you developing a Public or Private application?, select Private
- Under Application Name type Flowgear
- Under Please select which organisation your application can access select the Xero organisation you want to integrate into
- Under X509 Public Key Certificate paste in the text below the Public Key (about 10 rows of text, include rows containing -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----, but exclude the row containing Public Key:)
- Check the I have read and agree to the Xero Developer Platform checkbox (after reading the terms of course!)
- Click Save
- Once the save has completed, click the Show button on the right-hand side of the screen next under Consumer Key
- Copy the revealed key (it is used in the step below)
3. Set up a Connection to Xero in Flowgear
- In a separate browser tab, sign in to Flowgear, click Connections and Add a new Connection
- Click the Node property and choose Xero
- Paste the consumer key that you copied in section 2 into the ConsumerKey property of the Connection
- Click the CertificateBase64 property
- Copy the text under Private Key (about 30 rows) from the ResponseXml activity log in section 1 and paste it into the textbox for ConsumerKey, click the checkbox to close the property screen
- Copy the text under Password from the ResponseXml activity log in section 1 and paste it into the CertificatePassword property
- Save the Connection
- Test the Connection by clicking the Play button