Accounts and users are allocated to Sites, and are assigned to Security Groups.
- On the top right of the screen, click on the arrow to bring up a list of Sites allocated to your Account
- Click on the Site name where you want to add the user. This will change the current site on the console
- When the Site is selected, click on "Manage Site Users" to bring up a list of users on that site
To add or change permissions
- The Site Users screen shows the users allocated to the Site, their current permissions in green, and other permissions not assigned in red
- Add new permissions by clicking on the + icon, and remove existing permissions by clicking on the - icon