Provides integration into multiple API's using REST and Swagger documents.
22.214.171.124 Initial Release
Type: Connection Input
The Connection Property
Type: String Multiline Input
If you want to specify the headers used in the Web Request yourself, they can be filled in here. One per each line.
Type: String Input
Populated by a GUID relevant to the selected Sample.
Type: Multiline Text Input
The Request JSON payload, operations that include inserting or updating data in ConnectWise will use this.
Type: Multiline Text Output
The Response JSON payload, contains the response received from ConnectWise Manage.
Custom inputs are automatically created for the node when a sample containing url parameters has been selected. Url parameters that are part of the API call are required, while query type parameters can be removed or added based on individual need.
Setting up a Connection
This Node makes use of Basic and Bearer Authentication.
- First insert your Swagger url into the Swagger Url field. Ensure this field is returning a JSON payload by using the same url in your browser and inspecting the content.
- Select your authentication type via the AuthType dropdown. Current options include "Basic" and "Bearer".
- Complete your SiteUrl by copying the base url for the API that you want to access into the SiteUrl field.
- If you are using Basic Authentication, fill in the Username and Password and the node will insert them into the header.
- If you are using Access Tokens then insert your AccessToken key into the AccessToken field.
- Save and Test your connection.
- Refresh MetaData.
Using Query String Parameters
When selecting samples that support query string parameters, your node will be populated with custom properties such as "conditions" and "orderBy". You can use these properties by filling in values according to the spec provided through the API documentation of the API you are trying to access.
Please see the following Example Workflow. https://flowgear.me/#s/oGmiukg
Access Node Samples to see a list of available calls.